Benefits of Daycare
There are many benefits to bringing your dog to a Doggie Daycare.
The most important benefit that comes to mind is socialization. It is extremely important to begin socializing your dog at a young age with both humans and dogs.
- Do not take your new puppy into pet supply stores or public areas where other dogs are until they have had their second set of shots. Begin with family and friends at home.
- Once your puppy has had his second set of shots begin introducing him to other dogs. Daycare is the perfect place to begin the process of introducing him to dogs in a supervised area. At this time you will want to enroll your puppy in a puppy/beginner obedience class with a qualified Dog Trainer.
- We at FuzzFace & Friends, LLC believe having small groups that are by appointment only will insure that your puppy/dog gets the undivided attention that he needs for his growth and development.
Plenty of Play & Exercise
- Your puppy/dog will learn how to play appropriately while also having fun.
- Your dog will get plenty of exercise indoors and out (weather permitting)
- We will involve your dog in mind stimultating games that will keep him interested and involved in play.
- Being at Daycare a few times a week will give your dog an outlet for all of the pent up energy that he has and does not know what to do with it. This is when he begins to get into mischief.
- You will find that your dog is calmer and more inclined to listen when he is properly stimulated with exercise, playtime with other dogs and mental stimulation.
Puppy daycare on Mondays
( must have 2nd set of vaccines)
Professional Pet sitting, Dog Walking & Dog Daycare.
We Love Them Like Our Own!